India – Land of rape, kidnapping and crime
Posted in America, Current Affairs, Desert Bloc, Feminist Issues, India by Anuraag Sanghi on February 23, 2012
More laws means more crimes. More police, more courts – more crime. For proof, take rape, kidnapping cases in India.
- Child rapists jailed for just 40 months – because a judge said their 11-year-old victim was ‘willing’ (dailymail.co.uk)
- Today Is Simpsons Star Julian Assange’s Last Chance to Dodge Sex Crimes Allegations (gawker.com)
- Mache Seibel, MD: Rape Is a 4-Letter Word (huffingtonpost.com)
- Bouncer jailed for rape and murder of pregnant teenager Nikitta Grender (guardian.co.uk)
- Centre’s bill on sexual offences is ‘regressive’: Delhi court (ndtv.com)
- Accused Rapist Can Use ‘Zoloft Defense’ (newser.com)
- Hutchinson Rape Suspect Was Out On Bond (kake.com)
- Ex-detective accused of rape to blame antidepressant for attack (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- Former cop’s rape trial: Zoloft defense can be used (abclocal.go.com)
- Former Police Officer Says Zoloft Made Him Kidnap, Rape Woman (losangeles.cbslocal.com)
Subscribe to comments with RSS.